Web cleaning systems on demand
Web cleaning systems – widths and assemblies
Weducon web cleaning systems are available in standard applications of four sections. The components – web cleaner, filter/fan and control – vary in size, depending on substrate, web width, contamination and environment.
Weducon’s web cleaner performs the actual particle removal on moving webs and sheets. As the web or sheet runs through the web cleaner, it strips one or both sides of the substrate of static charge efficiently and removes all particles, remains, lint and foreign contaminants.
A detailed description of the technology behind Weducon’s web and sheet cleaning solutions explains its impressive cleaning performance.
Weducon web cleaning systems are available in two sizes and multiple assemblies:
Weducon HE 90 web cleaners
- HE 90 web cleaners 1.000–1.800 mm web width, with a single hose manifold per side.
- HE 90 web cleaners 1.800–4.500 mm web width, with two hose manifolds per side.
- HE 90 web cleaners 4.500- and wider web width, with multiple manifolds per side are available on request.
Weducon HE 70 web cleaners
- HE 70 web cleaners 600–1.000 mm web width, with a single hose manifold per side.
- HE 70 web cleaners 800–2.200 mm web width, with two hose manifolds per side.
Both profile families can be equipped with multi-hose connections in a majority of wide web applications on demand. The HE 90 has already been produced up to a web width of 9.000 mm. The maximum possible web widths follows the need for wider web production in the paper and board industry.
Weducon® filter/fan series
Every web- and sheet cleaning system needs the flow and power of a matching filter/fan unit that generates the airflow and the pressure, which meets the need for its application. Find detailed filter/fan options here.
Weducon supplies every web cleaner with the components that are needed for its optimal performance. Find detailed control options here.
Get in touch with us to discuss your specific production demands. We look forward to hearing from you.