Web cleaning systems on demand: widths and assemblies
Weducon web cleaning systems are available in standard applications of four sections. The components – web cleaner, filter/fan and control – vary in size, depending on substrate, web width, contamination and environment.
The web cleaner performs the actual particle removal on moving webs and sheets. As the web or sheet runs through the cleaner, it strips one or both sides of the substrate of static charge efficiently and removes all particles, remains, lint and foreign contaminants.
Web cleaning technology
A detailed description of the technology behind Weducon’s web and sheet cleaning solutions explains its impressive cleaning performance.
Weducon web cleaning systems are available in two sizes and multiple assemblies:
Weducon HE-90 web cleaner:
- 1.000–1.400 mm web width, with a single hose manifold per side.
- 1.600–4.500 mm web width, with two hose manifolds per side.
- 4.500- and wider web width, with multiple manifolds per side are available on request.
Weducon HE-70 web cleaner:
- 600–1.000 mm web width, with a single hose manifold per side.
- 800–2.200 mm web width, with two hose manifolds per side.
Weducon HE-70 single-sided sheet cleaner:
- 600–1.000 mm width, with a single hose manifold per side.
- 800–2.200 mm width, with two hose manifolds per side.
All profile families can be equipped with multi-hose connections in a broad range of wide web applications on demand. The HE-90 has already been produced up to a web width of 9.000 mm. The maximum possible web widths follow the need for wider web production in the paper and board industry.
Weducon® filter/fan series
Every web- and sheet cleaning system needs the flow and power of a matching filter/fan unit that generates the airflow and the pressure, which meets the need for its application. Find detailed filter/fan options here.
Weducon supplies every web cleaner with the components for optimal performance. Find detailed control options here.
Get in touch with us to discuss your specific production demands. We look forward to hearing from you.