A clean product in every sense of the word
Web cleaning solutions aren’t just about profitable production and clean board, paper, tissue or packaging materials. They need to perform their task sustainably, and eliminate contaminations with minimal energy use.
The right web cleaning solution has to be future-proof. In other words, along with superior cleaning capabilities, it must contribute to a safe and healthy working environment, prevent waste and reduce energy use.
Web cleaning without toxic chemicals, using minimal energy
Web cleaning methods that trades dust and contamination for new problems are not what you need. So on the one hand, the ideal web cleaning solution needs to:
- prevent waste in the shape of rejected products (paper, board or other substrates)
- help you produce clean and safe materials used in daily life (packaging, food, health and beauty care)
- minimise the need for costly and harmful chemical cleaning agents
- provide a clean and healthy working environment by eliminating dust and particles that may cause respiratory (or worse) health issues.
On the other hand, it’s just as important that your web cleaning method doesn’t pose new health and environmental issues. That is why your web cleaning solution needs qualities like:
- low energy consumption
- prevention of hearing problems and stress caused by high noise levels
- prevention of returning harmful dust and particles into the production environment
- elimination of waste by difficult to recycle consumables/spares
- minimal maintenance.
Sustainable web cleaning – with Weducon®
Weducon’s web cleaning solution has all the qualities that makes it the future-proof, sustainable web cleaning solution of choice.
- Compared to the usual non-contact solutions with air balancing or air knives, it reduces the use of electrical power by 20%. Because the system is electronically controlled, there is no energy wasted by adjusting the flow through a barrier valve.
- Weducon’s web cleaning method doesn’t use costly and hard to recycle consumables or spare parts.
- Noise levels are 5% lower than conventional web cleaning methods and stay below 85 Db.
- The efficient, self-cleaning filter is low maintenance so it reduces labour efforts.